This is a blog of my Katimavik experience between November 2005 and August 2006 while I live and work for 3 months in each of the following places: Alfred, ON; Shawinigan, QC; Stephenville, NF.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Andy!!


Today was Andy's birthday, and to celebrate we met up at Subway for lunch. Tamara and Becky made a delicious brownie birthday cake which I, of course, ate far too much of.

As my birthday present to Andy I will actually write my bio for his site/our third public relations work:

Bonjour, je m'appelle Darlene Hibbs, je viens de London, Ontario...I will now continue in English...I couldn't pick one favourite Katimavik moment as we've done so many fun things, from out trip to Ottawa to just hanging out and watching movies, but the memories will last a lifetime, especially through our extensive photo journal, examples of which you've most likely already seen if you've looked around this site. I excitedly await the upcoming 6 months with my Katima-family which I'm sure will be full of many more memorable moments.

The photo is from Andy's birthday lunch at subway. From left to right is: Andy, Olivier, Tamara, Lesley and Becky.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

And a wonderful birthday lunch it was!

Thanks again for meeting me there, it was very fun!

2:26 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I hate that picture of me!!!

5:42 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home