This is a blog of my Katimavik experience between November 2005 and August 2006 while I live and work for 3 months in each of the following places: Alfred, ON; Shawinigan, QC; Stephenville, NF.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

PANIC

Ahhhh!! We just found out today that we're being flown from Ottawa to Montreal when we move to Shawiningan. In a way it's cool, because well, flying is always fun, and we get to meet up with our new clustermates (ie the other 2 groups that we're near) at the Montreal airport and travel with them by bus to our respective homes. It's exciting that we get to meet them right away because we were afraid that we wouldn't really get to know our new cluster since we won't have Mass Orientation (Mass-O) this time around, where we got to know our current cluster by spending 3 days with them.

The scary part:

I have to pack my stuff to meet with airport luggage restrictions which I was hoping to not have to worry about until we moved from Shawinigan to Stephenville. I think we'll be shipping some stuff to Shawiningan by Greyhound so it may work out ok after all, but for now I'm in panic mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home