This is a blog of my Katimavik experience between November 2005 and August 2006 while I live and work for 3 months in each of the following places: Alfred, ON; Shawinigan, QC; Stephenville, NF.

Friday, February 10, 2006

GO!

So we went to the radio show Go! today. It was interesting to see how a live (in Newfoundland anyway) radio show worked, however Go! is definitely not something I would normally listen too, and if I hadn't been watching it as well I'd probably have turned it off. The only interesting part was when they were talking to the MPs as that wasn't completely scripted like the rest of the show was. I don't really think that it was good Katimavik promotion either since they asked two questions, one about what Katimavik was about, and the other about if Katimavik was only about sex. In our opinions at least it was NOT funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home