This is a blog of my Katimavik experience between November 2005 and August 2006 while I live and work for 3 months in each of the following places: Alfred, ON; Shawinigan, QC; Stephenville, NF.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Winterlude!



I'm proud to be able to say that I've actually been to Winterlude although most of what we did was looking at ice sculptures (they were pretty cool still). We didn't get to go skating on the Rideau Canal as the line up for skate rentals was at least an hour long and then there was still a lineup to get onto the Canal, but we did go for a walk on it and bought Beaver Tails (similar to Elephant Ears if you know what those are).

PHOTOS: (Left) Me, Shane (from Casselman), and Tamara with an interactive ice sculpture. (Right) Our group eating Beaver Tails on the Rideau Canal. From left to right: Gabby, Becky, Tamara, Mélissa, Andy, Amélie, Darlene (me), and Olivier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home