This is a blog of my Katimavik experience between November 2005 and August 2006 while I live and work for 3 months in each of the following places: Alfred, ON; Shawinigan, QC; Stephenville, NF.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

SHAWHEE!

So I am now in the home town of Jean Chretien, Shawinigan, Quebec for my second trimester of Katimavik. The house is pretty sweet, although there are several things that don't quite work right, and there are rumors of a ghost.

I'm sharing a room with Becky, again, and have decided to try out the top bunk. It's not so bad except that there are a few bolts loose and it tips quite a lot when I climb up the end. Chantal, our new Project Leader, is going to try to get it fixed within a week.

I'm a little behind in updates since I spent the last few days travelling and at Rotation camp, and before that we were busy with a trip to Ottawa and packing and cleaning our house. This upcoming week doesn't seem like it will give me much more free time, but hopefully I'll get all of what I've done in the last week or so up before too long.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Darlene

We're home.

7:31 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home