This is a blog of my Katimavik experience between November 2005 and August 2006 while I live and work for 3 months in each of the following places: Alfred, ON; Shawinigan, QC; Stephenville, NF.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

72 hours in New Brunswick


This past weekend (Easter Weekend) we had our 72 hours off that we get once a trimester and is usually only 48 hours unless it's on a long weekend. I decided to go to New Brunswick to visit Shanel. We volunteered at the Boys and Girls club's Easter event giving children (an adults) tatoos. It was a lot of fun although I found it slightly ironic to be volunteering on my break from Katimavik. We also went shopping, and drank (only a little I swear ^^), and watched some movies. We stayed home most of the time because it was cold and rainy there except for the first morning.

PHOTO: Me and Shanel at the Boys and Girls Club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home