This is a blog of my Katimavik experience between November 2005 and August 2006 while I live and work for 3 months in each of the following places: Alfred, ON; Shawinigan, QC; Stephenville, NF.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hockey Game


I went to my first Hockey Game last night. It was the Shawinigan Cataracts (supposedly means Indian something or other in French but I still think it has something to do with the eyes) and some other team the something Miners. The Shawinigan team kicked ass most of the game, but the other team came back in the last period to make it a slightly respectable 9-6 game. I felt kinda bad for the other team because there were clearly only Shawinigan fans, but I guess that's hockey for you. I wanted to cheer for the other team, but I was afraid for my life, so I just cheered quietly on the inside :)

PHOTO: Left to Right: Lesley, Darlene (me), Mélissa and Tamara at the hockey game during a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home