This is a blog of my Katimavik experience between November 2005 and August 2006 while I live and work for 3 months in each of the following places: Alfred, ON; Shawinigan, QC; Stephenville, NF.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Pizza Party


Last night Shawinigan hosted the clusters first party, a pizza party, which was also surprisingly organized by me. It was a huge success with lots of pizza (and even a little left over), good times and fun games. I enjoyed the most our large game of La Fureur a Quebec game show (that I actually used to watch sometimes back home) which Amelie has a home version of. We also added our own songs to give it more variety. For those who don't know, La Fureur is a karaoke type game show where teams have to sing along with a popular song, and at certain points it will cut out and the team has to keep singing at the right tempo, when the song comes back in if they're at the same spot they get points.

PHOTO: People waiting for the pizza to be ready. I'm there in the background frantically cutting pizzas for the hungry horde ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home