This is a blog of my Katimavik experience between November 2005 and August 2006 while I live and work for 3 months in each of the following places: Alfred, ON; Shawinigan, QC; Stephenville, NF.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Go To Jail


So I went to jail :) Well just a jail museum in Trois-Rivières, and we went last weekend, so I'm a little slow at updating. It was shut down for sanitary reasons, as in they did not have bathrooms and it had been built for 40 inmates and was currently housing 180. It was attached to a museum of popular culture which was pretty cool too. There was a bicycle exhibit and a sculpture exhibit and a fire fighter exhibit, and my personal favourite the Ogre in the Forest. You put on a cloak and crawl through a tunnel and go into this creepy place. I went by myself first but I ended up going back out and getting Chantal to come with me. I found another cloak on the floor which I thought might just be something else creepy, but turned out to be the cloak that Lesley lost while she was going through.

PHOTOS: Top Left: Me in Jail. Top Right: My mug shot. Bottom: Me in the Ogre Forest with my cloak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home